Options

Do you have a feature suggestion for SQL Prompt?

Luke JeffersonLuke Jefferson Posts: 37
edited June 4, 2013 10:07PM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
Hi,

We receive lots of feature requests for SQL Prompt, so in an attempt to increase their visibility and to make it easier for you to vote on the ones you'd like to see in a future version of SQL Prompt, we have set-up a SQL Prompt feature request list.

Check it out, vote on the features you like, or add your own. We might not be able to tackle all feature requests but hopefully this will provide a systematic way for you to record your idea and to vote on what you think matters.

Luke Jefferson
Product Manager
Red Gate Software
E: luke.jefferson@red-gate.com

Comments

• Options
    Hello Dear Sir/Madam
    One reason for Formating SQL Script is the script can be read better.
    when the SQL script have error i can't Reformat it to reading better for solving problem.
    this feature is important for formatting Script.
    Sorry for my bad English
  • Options
    We receive lots of feature requests for SQL Prompt, so in an attempt to increase their visibility and to make it easier for you to vote on the ones you'd like to see in a future version of SQL Prompt, we have set-up a SQL Prompt feature request list.

Luke - love the idea, but someone needs to start managing this list otherwise it becomes another laundry list of duplicate and stale ideas. Some of the MS product groups using UserVoice are much more diligent in responding to the list. To me this is an extension of your product backlog and it should get some level of grooming.