Prevent Formatting

mark_anderson_usmark_anderson_us Posts: 37
edited April 30, 2012 12:14PM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
Hi Guys

Is there a way to prevent a section of SQL code being formatted?

I have some long case statements with very short when clauses and I'd prefer not to format these as a normal case statement. Many formats allow you to insert a NOFORMAT comment or similar

Anything like that SQLPrompt?

Regards

Mark

Comments

• Unfortunately there isn't anything like this in SQL Prompt right now - it's kind of all or nothing, I'm afraid. If you've got a few minutes, though, we'd really appreciate it if you posted an item about this on our UserVoice feature suggestions forum here:

http://redgate.uservoice.com/forums/944 ... uggestions

UserVoice lets us stay relevant with the development work we do on the tool, so it's really useful when people post about what they'd like to see. If you could have a glance over some other posts there and vote on ones that you'd like to see in the tool, that would be even better. Thanks for your feedback!
    Andy Campbell Smith

Red Gate Technical Support Engineer
  • UserVoice lets us stay relevant with the development work we do on the tool, so it's really useful when people post about what they'd like to see. If you could have a glance over some other posts there and vote on ones that you'd like to see in the tool, that would be even better. Thanks for your feedback!

thanks Andy

Done