Options

try to read or write protected memory. This usually indicate

myotsmyots Posts: 3
Hello
I have a web page using asp.net
Under normal use, he is a normal
But when I use the ANTS Performance Profiler 6 to the record would "try to read or write protected memory. This usually indicates that other memory is corrupt."
May I ask how do I solve this problem
Thank you
Attach the stack trace:

[AccessViolationException: 嘗試讀取或寫入受保護的記憶體。這通常表示其他記憶體已損毀。]
System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +67
System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +297
System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +155
System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +47
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +65

[ConfigurationErrorsException: 嘗試讀取或寫入受保護的記憶體。這通常表示其他記憶體已損毀。]
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +609
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +212
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +64
System.Web.Configuration.AssemblyInfo.get_AssemblyInternal() +43
System.Web.Compilation.CompilationUtil.GetTypeFromAssemblies(AssemblyCollection assembliesCollection, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) +154
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +357
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError) +32
System.Web.UI.Page.get_ScriptManagerType() +61
System.Web.UI.Page.get_IsPartialRenderingSupported() +60
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.RegisterValidatorCommonScript() +42
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +74
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +146
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +231
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3895
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +281
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +98
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +40
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +128
ASP.src_crm_crmi11_crmi11_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +23
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +418
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +95

版本資訊: Microsoft .NET Framework 版本:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET 版本:2.0.50727.5420 :cry::cry:

Comments

• Options
    >>But when I use the ANTS Performance Profiler 6 to the record would "try to read or write protected memory. This usually indicates that other memory is corrupt."
    >>May I ask how do I solve this problem

The best thing to do is work-around it rather than solve it (since these kinds of issues are not always solvable- we're dealing with unmanaged crashes due to IL code injection: nasty).

Can you try using sampling mode of profiling (*not* line-level or method-level)?
  • Options
    >>But when I use the ANTS Performance Profiler 6 to the record would "try to read or write protected memory. This usually indicates that other memory is corrupt."
    >>May I ask how do I solve this problem

The best thing to do is work-around it rather than solve it (since these kinds of issues are not always solvable- we're dealing with unmanaged crashes due to IL code injection: nasty).

Can you try using sampling mode of profiling (*not* line-level or method-level)?

Hello dear Chris
    I understand the studio to get close to it is not a solution
    The problem is bothering me a few days .........

I tried to re-install IIS7 and. NET
    You said I also adjusted

Finally, I also find a new server to try
    But also appeared in the above results ........
  • Options
    Please try again using the 'sampling' mode of profiling