Options

Call Tree Export - export as html, not working as expected

Call Tree Export - export as html

- Display option selected is 'method with source' but export content in html include methods without source too
- In GUI display there are only 4 columns Method, Time (s), Time with Children (s) and Hit Count. However in export content we could see number of extra columns such as CPUTime (%), CPU Time with Children (%), CPU Time with Children (ms), Time (ms) etc..
- Though we selected second as time display option, in export file it is always in ms.

Questions
- Is there a way to control the number of columns while doing export, i.e. how to get rid of CPU Time (%)?
- How to get the time in seconds while doing export?
- Exported html file doesn't work properly in ie6, i.e. call tree expansion is not working in ie6 but it works fine in Firefox. Is it possible to make it work in ie6?

Thanks
-nilesh

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Hi,

I think the answer is the same as your CSV export question, ie the filters do not apply to the export. It just dumps out all possible columns.

Also, the HTML report from the ANTS Performance Profiler call tree does not work in Internet Explorer 6. I think it needs a minimum of 7 or you get
    Could not get the display property. Invalid argument.

I do realize the requirements page says IE 6. I have already tried to get this changed once.
  • Options
    Thanks Brian

I don't see any message like what you mentioned while opening it in ie6. Any way good to know that it supports only > ie6.

Thanks
    -nilesh
  • Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    It's in the error dialog you get if you double-click in the lower-left of the IE window.