Activation box says I have no days left...

I just downloaded and installed the SQL Comparison SDK 8.

I have created a new project and added a licenses.licx as an embedded resource to my project.
It looks like this:
RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine.Database,RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine
RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine.ComparisonSession,RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine

I followed this link to the letter: http://www.red-gate.com/supportcenter/Content?p=SQL%20Comparison%20SDK&c=SQL_Comparison_SDK/help/8.0/SDK_Licensing.htm&toc=SQL_Comparison_SDK/help/8.0/toc68944.htm

When I try to rebuild my project I get the pop-up box saying I have no days left for my activation. I have never used red-gate before on this machine and the SQL Compare 9 I also installed works fine, I have 14 days.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• P.S. I get the build error:
    Error	2	Exception occurred creating type 'RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine.ComparisonSession, RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine, Version=9.0.0.79, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7f465a1c156d4d57' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: An instance of type 'RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine.ComparisonSession' was being created, and a valid license could not be granted for the type'RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine.ComparisonSession'. Please,  contact the manufacturer of the component for more information.	c:\users\aashton\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\SqlCompare\SqlCompare\licenses.licx	2	SqlCompare

• Close this case.. I was referencing the Dll's from SQL Data Compare program.