Same table in two seperate schemas

davidmgraydavidmgray Posts: 19
edited June 16, 2011 10:31AM in SQL Dependency Tracker
Hi,
SQL 2005

I have two tables with the same name in different schemas. I would like to check the dependancies on one of them but it appears I'm unable to choose the schema.

Only one is shown in the list of selectable objects & it's not clear which one that is.

Am I missing something?

Dave

Comments

• James BJames B Posts: 1,124 Silver 4
    I just looked at the notest for the latest patch here and I see one of the changes was to Full-Qualify objects.
    That sounds like it may help with your problem, so could you install it and see how you get on?
    Systems Software Engineer

Redgate Software

• I just looked at the notest for the latest patch here and I see one of the changes was to Full-Qualify objects.
    That sounds like it may help with your problem, so could you install it and see how you get on?

Hi,
    Thanks I will give that a try. However it was not just that the schemas weren't being displayed, it was that when there were duplicate objects in two different schemas, only was was showing.

Dave
    OK - if the patch doesn't work, let us know and I'll see if I can reproduce the problem at this end, and log a bug if needs be.

Redgate Software

• I just looked at the notest for the latest patch here and I see one of the changes was to Full-Qualify objects.

That's fixed it, many thanks.
    Awesome, thanks for posting back and letting us know!

Redgate Software