How to edit/manage repository URL mru?

pastyjpastyj Posts: 7
Is there any way to modify/manage the repository URL most recently used list? I have a lot of useless entries left over from testing and would like to clean it up/add some useful entries.

Comments

• Thanks for your post.

Can you let me know which list you need to clean up?

Is it the combo box you get in the Tortoise Repo-Browser you're referring to? If this is the one, the information is stored in the local SVN cache.

You can clear the URL History through the TortoiseSVN settings (Saved Data > URL History). Or you can use shift+delete on the repo-browser list to remove entries.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you are enquiring about something else.
    Chris
  • Using SSMS, on the Setup tab of the SQL Source Control page are 2 links:

- Create new link to source control...
    - Link to a databsae already in source control...

Clicking either one displays a dialog box containing a field labeled 'Repository URL' into which one enters the full URL to the repository. As soon as the first character is entered in this field, and MRU list drops down. This is the list I want to manage.
  • Thanks for your reply.

That's the same list managed by the SVN cache. We load the list when you open the 'link' dialogue. If you manage the list using the method in the previous post and reopen the 'link' dialogue, you should see the results you're expecting.
    Chris
  • That did the trick. Thank you