Why is there no fullscreen mode for the compare definition

TSchwabTSchwab Posts: 80
Hi,
I try to compare 2 very large Databases with a lot of tables and the window to select the table and views is very small, and I can not read the full table or comparison key name. Even the columns width can not be changed... :cry:

Why is there no resize? Is it possible to get it very soon?

By the way, when i try to change the comparison key i get a new pop-up-window (which is resize-able :shock: ), but the drop-down box with the key names does not change its size... so, most of the time I can not read the whole name of the key and i have to guess which one is the right one!)

Please help....
Regards,

Thorsten

Comments

• Thanks for your post.

I believe this has been fixed in the latest patch release.

SDC-1039 Can not Maximise Project Configuration

Could you try installing the patch and see if it fixes the issue?

You can download it from here

I hope it helps.
    Chris
  • Hi Chris,

Sorry, but it only fixed the issue partially.

I can switch in fullscreen mode, which makes it much easier to navigate in the "Tables & Views" tab. But in the "Object Mapping" tab, I still can not resize the grid of the object names. It's still too small, if you have a lot of tables. :cry:

Any chance to get that fixed...

And the drop-down box when you try to change the comparison key is still too small. Some of our key-names are quite long and I have to guess which one is the right one.

Sorry.
    Regards,

Thorsten
  • Thanks for your reply.

I see what you mean about the 'object mapping' tab, so I've logged a feature request to make it resizable (SDC-1116).

With regards to the comparison key drop down, I have asked for this to widen when you enlarge the grid (SDC-1117). Hopefully this should help with your long key names.
    Chris
  • Thank you very much for you help.
    Regards,

Thorsten