Feature requests

ligtornligtorn Posts: 12 Bronze 2
edited September 2, 2009 9:41AM in SQL Dependency Tracker
It would be great if we had an option for "show only connected objects" as of now, we have to press connected objects button, invert and hide in order to archive this

I really like the dependencies treeview and I often double click so that object receive focus in Object In project. I do this for showing the depend object script, because this cannot be done in the dependency tree. It would be great if we could show the script for a depend object and have it change when we select another dependency object. (like the objects in project)

It would also be great to have a browsing history in objects in project, so it would be easier to return to a previously browsed object. this way it would be easy to swift forwards and backward between objects

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your post into the forum.

A feature request has been submitted for the development team to consider. The reference for this request is DT-567.

We cannot guarantee the success of the feature request submitted. Or if approval is given, what future version of SQL Dependency Tracker the feature will appear in.

We will be maintaining a watch on the feature request submitted and will update this forum post when any changes occur.

Thank you once again for your suggestion.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com