Options

New Bits

MikeONeillMikeONeill Posts: 131
edited August 24, 2009 4:34AM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
Hi

The fact that I just installed v4 and carried on as if nothing had happened is a great accolade to useability

Improvements are starting to become more obvious as I work more with it , the Beta actully did the product a bit of a disservice as so much was clearly not complete at that stage, and I tended to get frustrated at bits missing from 3.9 , but I persevered.

I love the SQL Format Styles , previously I have had SQL Prompt set up in one way and SQL Refactor in another so that I could choose between formats. For example when actually developing an SP , its nice to see more code on the screen so I use the columns on new lines option to false , when I'm done I prefer for maitenance reasons to have all columns on new lines so I reformat to new lines true , I can now do that as 2 styles -- a great improvement.

Also has everyone spotted that Ctr K Y works in VS 2008 now , it didn't in V3.9

All in all after several years of using SQL Prompt , it has again taken a leap forward in making my life easier thanks to the Team

Mike

Comments

• Options
    Anu DAnu D Posts: 876 Silver 3
    Thanks for your post Mike and for your kind words regarding SQL Prompt.

We are pleased to hear that you loved the changes and improvement in the product!!
    Anuradha Deshpande
    Product Support
    Redgate Software Ltd.
    E-mail: support@red-gate.com