Options

The must have tool for .Net developers

MartinHMartinH Posts: 82 Bronze 2
This new version of Ants Memory Profiler 5 is an incredible tool, so easy to use and super fast.

Until now I have used a 3rd party tool for tracking down memory leaks, but this tool takes memory leak hunting to another level.

An absolute must have for any serious .Net developer.

Really great job guys, well done.

Comments

• Options
    On behalf of the Developer team here- thank you.
  • Options
    mihiesmihies Posts: 71 Bronze 4
    I didn't take much time to go in depth, but it looks like a great piece of work indeed. Great work, guys.
    Miha Markic [MVP C#, INETA Country Leader for Slovenia]
    Blog:http://blog.rthand.com
    Righthand .net consulting and software development
    http://www.rthand.com
  • Options
    Are you guys planning to make version for C++? Man.. I will place a preorder now.
  • Options
    I'm afraid there will only be a .NET profiler. At the current time we only deal in that technology. Glad you like it.

Sorry! :oops:

Stephen
  • Options
    LKucherLKucher Posts: 1 New member
    How does it actually work? Is it like 3d-part software or it's something like extensions in Chrome?
    Sorry if this is stupid question, I had only a little experience (for myself, not professional) working in Visual Studio. Btw, here's a list of tools I found on the WEB:
    •     Microsoft Web Platform Installer
    •     Web Essentials for Visual Studio
    •     NuGet
    •     Visual Studio Gallery
    •     LINQPad
    •     .NET Reflector
    •     ReSharper
    •     ELMAH
    •     NDepend
    •     SQL Complete
    •     GitHub Extension for Visual Studio
    What do you think of them?

• Options
    KaleemCubixKaleemCubix Posts: 1 New member

One must-have tool for .NET developers is Visual Studio. This comprehensive development environment supports various programming languages and has a robust ecosystem. It is loaded with features that aid in debugging, code navigation, testing, and much more, which makes it incredibly valuable for any .NET project.

That being said, tools are only as good as the professionals using them. If you're struggling to find local talent or are dealing with limited resources, you might want to consider the option to hire remote developers. These remote professionals can bring their .NET expertise to your project, regardless of geographical location.

Remote developers typically have diverse experience with different tools and technologies. Their vast exposure can provide a wider perspective and innovative solutions. By choosing to hire remote developers, you get access to global talent, which can help you in successfully executing your .NET project with efficiency and quality.