Options

assistance for a stupid user

fatherjack2fatherjack2 Posts: 311
edited May 30, 2008 8:03AM in SQL Doc Previous Versions
Hi,

This is a feature request to avoid me losing my sanity and wasting too much of users time.

I just set up a SQL Doc project and kicked it off, running against a single server instance documenting 9 of the databases hosted there. It had been running for almost an hour and had reached well into the dependencies stage. I had the application on one monitor and was flicking to and fro checking on its progress every 10-15 minutes. I happened to leave SQL Doc and go to a web browser and then close the web browser when i had finished using it.

Inadvertently I next hit the space bar.

SQL Doc was the active application and the Cancel button was the active control.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am now typing this whilst viewing the message box displaying the message "Cancelling Documentation".

Would it be possible to put an action confirmation step in there to say "Are you sure you want to cancel?" or not have the Cancel button as the default control please?

I guess i have to wait for this to cancel and then start the process over again.

Anything to help me out basically!!!

thanks

Jonathan

Senior DBA
Careers South West Ltd

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for your forum post. I have logged your request in our bug tracking system. I have marked it for review so the development team will consider this as part of the next release of SQL Doc.