Options

Location of settings

mipe10mipe10 Posts: 72 New member
edited January 22, 2008 5:20PM in SQL Refactor Previous Versions
Hi,
We run SQL Refactor in our citrix environment which uses roaming profiles. I need to find out where the settings for this tool are located, eg files, registry.. so that i can create a logon script that will be executed for every user so that they receiave the correct tool seetings.

Comments

• Options
    The user options are stored in the user profile of the user who installed the product i.e.

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Red Gate\SQL Refactor\Options

SQL Refactor is an Add-In for SSMS and so you'll find the registry settings under - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Shell\AddIns\RedGate.Refactoring
  • Options
    mipe10mipe10 Posts: 72 New member
    Hi,
    What does the settings under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Shell\PreloadAddInState control?
  • Options
    The user options are stored in the user profile of the user who installed the product i.e.

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Red Gate\SQL Refactor\Options

SQL Refactor is an Add-In for SSMS and so you'll find the registry settings under - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Shell\AddIns\RedGate.Refactoring

This folder is empty on my machine. Why?