Options

"Copy Modifications to Clipboard" does not work

YuriYuri Posts: 6
edited January 24, 2008 6:16AM in SQL Compare Previous Versions
In Synchronization wizard on tabs "Action Plan" and "Modifications" there is an option "Copy to Clipboard" (on right-mouse-click), but it does not seem to copy anything for Action Plan or Modifications.
Am I doing anything wrong?
I'd like to save list of modifications for my reference.
I'm using trial version 6.2.0.271.

Thanks

Yuri

Comments

• Options
    Yuri wrote:
    In Synchronization wizard on tabs "Action Plan" and "Modifications" there is an option "Copy to Clipboard" (on right-mouse-click), but it does not seem to copy anything for Action Plan or Modifications.
    Am I doing anything wrong?
    I'd like to save list of modifications for my reference.
    I'm using trial version 6.2.0.271.

Thanks

Yuri
    Hi Yuri,
    this is a regression that has slipped into 6.2. I have raised this issue and we will fix it soon. We will send you a private build that will work once this is fixed.
    Regards,
    Andras
    András Belokosztolszki, PhD
    Red Gate Software Ltd.
  • Options
    very useful to be able to extract this information to separate documents for discussion etc.
    Please could we get access to the fix too?
  • Options
    This topic is a few months old; I have the Standard (non-trial) v6.2.0.271 and it still contains this problem. Is there a patch available for this yet, or, is there an ETA for one?
  • Options
    If you email support@red-gate.com and ask for the version 6.3 build, they should send you the appropriate version, but be aware that it's not as fully tested as our public releases (which is why we haven't sent it out more widely). There is unlikely to be another public release for some time, as we're currently working on SQL Server 2008 support.
    Software Developer
    Redgate Software