Orphaned Window in upper left of monitor from SQL Prompt

Has anyone else noticed a window  (or multiples) in the upper left corner of the monitort when SQL server management studio is opened with SQLPrompt installed? They seem to be random but once they appear they not close untill i close SSMS. I know they are tied to SQL prompt through the Task Manager.
Is there anything i can do to make them stop? 

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Dan, 

Thank you for your inquiry into SQL Prompt, we are sorry to hear it is giving you trouble. 

Regarding the pop-up windows that are appearing, I can't say that I have seen that before. Would you be able to provide the version of SQL Prompt and SSMS you are currently using?

This may help us recreate this scenario.

Best, 

Dustin
  • Thanks Dustin for the response.

I am using SQLPrompt 10.13.4.32349 and SSMS 18.12.1

Alos if I remember correctly, it started happening after I add PowerToys - FancyZones to help with multimonitor window locations and sizes.

Hope that helps.

• Hi Dan, 

Thank you for that information, I was unsuccessful in recreating the problem with PowerToys - FancyZones installed on my end but this may be due to the difference in its configuration.

If you disable fancy zones does the box go away?

Best, 

Dustin 

• i am testing that now, i was several versions behind on FancyZones so i updated and will see how it goes.

• Hi Dan, 

That sounds good, let us know how it goes on your end. 🙂️

Best, 

Dustin 
  • XcaosXcaos Posts: 1 New member
    Sanjate o savršenoj adaptaciji svog doma? Upoznajte MirkovicLux - vodeću firmu u industriji adaptacije stambenih prostora. Sa dugogodišnjim iskustvom i stručnim timom, MirkovicLux pruža vrhunsku uslugu prilagođenu vašim željama i potrebama. Bilo da želite renovirati kuhinju, kupatilo ili preurediti čitav prostor, njihova stručnost i pažnja prema detaljima osiguravaju da vaš dom postane oaza udobnosti i elegancije. Posetite njihov web-sajt na https://www.mirkoviclux.rs i otkrijte zašto su zadovoljni klijenti prepoznali MirkovicLux kao najbolji izbor za adaptaciju stambenih prostora.

Adaptacija Stanova