Options

TF400324: Team Foundation services are not available from server

TF400324: Team Foundation services are not available from server https://assurityconsulting.visualstudio.com/CRM.

Technical information (for administrator):

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Hi, I am getting this error when trying to use Link to source control using Azure DevOps. If I browse to the url https://assurityconsulting.visualstudio.com/CRM I can see my project in dev ops fine.

Can someone help me as its the first time I have used SQL Source Control, I am sure I  am probably doing something wrong!

Thanks

Chris

Answers

• Options
    Handled in a support ticket and switched to using Git due to issues with TLS versions

Kind regards

Dan Calver | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our 
    Help Center?

• Options
    bmorrisbmorris Posts: 1 New member

Morning – We worked with the Azure virtual assistant and confirmed a script needs to be executed to check TLS readiness to ensure the appropriate ciphers are enabled.

[Yesterday 9:22 AM] Nicholas Stommel

# This PowerShell script was generated as a mitigation by Azure DevOps TLS 1.2 transition readiness checker.
    Enable-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256; if (Get-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256) {'Enabled!'} else {'Not effective.'}
    Enable-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384; if (Get-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) {'Enabled!'} else {'Not effective.'}
    Enable-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256; if (Get-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256) {'Enabled!'} else {'Not effective.'}
    Enable-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384; if (Get-TlsCipherSuite -Name TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) {'Enabled!'} else {'Not effective.'}
    'Done!'