Missing "View Dependency Diagram for ..." at SSMS

I just reinstalled RedGate Toolbelt into a new computer. The problem is I have not "View Dependency Diagram for ..." at SSMS menu above for example the table. I am not able to generate diagram from SSMS. Where I make mistake?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @mch

When you check your installed programs list, does SQL Dependency Tracker appear?

If it doesn't appear, you may need to re-run the Toolbelt installer and double check it was selected when you were re-installing.

Kind regards,

Kurt McCormick
    Product Support Engineer, Redgate

Need help? Take a look at our Help Center

• mchmch Posts: 16 New member
    Hi and thanks fow your advice. I have Dependency Tracker at the list. I reinstalled RedGate Toolbet twice. But still the same problem. Unfortunately.

If I start Dependency tracker from Start it works proprely. There is only missing the link from SSMS there. 
  • Hi @mch

When you start SQL Dependency Tracker from the start menu, is it coming up as licensed? 

Also, during the toolbelt installation, did you install the SSMS Integration pack as well?

Kind regards,

Kurt McCormick

Hi Kurt, DT looks like licensed - see the picture. And SSMS Integration pack looks installed too - see the picture.
  • Hi @mch

Can you just confirm from your earlier comment that when you reinstalled the toolbelt twice, did you fully uninstall all products, or just dependency tracker?

Can I get you to try and run a repair of SSMS to see if that fixes it?

Kind regards,

Kurt McCormick

Hi @Kurt_M. It looks good after complete reinstallation of Toolbelt and SSMS and two restarts of windows. Thanks for your help.