Can Multi Script be run against Local Server Groups?

I think the title says it all, but just to add a bit of info here - I have 440+ remote instances(mostly 2012) setup and registered in Local Server Groups and I'm looking for a way to schedule a script to run against all of those instances on a nightly basis.  No issues doing it manually for now, but I do want to schedule it an have some reporting/logging of the results sent to me so I have level of visibility into what - or what not - happened when the script ran.  I've been pointed in the direction of Multi Script from another forum, but just not seeing how that's possible.  If not, is there another Redgate - or other 3rd-party - tool I should be looking into?  Thanks for your advice.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi smueller72

Multiscript will be able to run against the local server group but unfortunately there is not a way to schedule this in an automated fashion. 
  • smueller72smueller72 Posts: 2 New member
    ATurner said:
    Hi smueller72

Multiscript will be able to run against the local server group but unfortunately there is not a way to schedule this in an automated fashion. 
    Thanks for the response.  So, is there a way to export local server groups into a format that can be imported into a Multi Script distribution list?  Might be a completely separate topic but, wanted to check.