How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Access to advanced descriptions via SQL SERVER to RedGATE alerts

Hello, 

I need support for the SQL MONITOR software, specifically how and where could i access via SQL SERVER to RedGATE database alerts.
We would like to acess all the information for alerts like, deadlocks, long running query, bolcking processes, job duration unsual, job failling, database unvailable and among others. 
I found this table (select * from alert.Alert) where i can find the alerts information however my goal is to know the advanced information about the alert, such as, for example, on the long-running-query how can i found via sql server this information from my servers and databases (
Process ID:162
Process name:SQLCMD
Database:SqlMaintenance
Host:TALASSA
User:BIG\Cluster_USR6
Process login time:11 May 2021 04:00:00
Query start time:11 May 2021 04:00:00
Query duration:1526 sec

SQL PROCESS FRAGMENT

Process Full Command: ALTER INDEX [PK_ContactIdentifiersIndex] ON [stc_Xdb.Collection.Shard0].[xdb_collection].[ContactIdentifiersIndex] REORGANIZE WITH (LOB_COMPACTION = ON))

Other example, through my search on the web, analysing the RedGate Database's and finding some tutorials by RedGate i found this this table that retrives me information about the deadlocks, namely the "_eventData" column that retrieves the information about the alert deadlock (select * from data.Cluster_SqlServer_ExtendedEvents_Instances --deadlocks). 

I would like to know if exists tables with similar information for the others alerts that i can analise via SQL SERVER and if so could you please let me know which tables are them.

Thank you very much for your help, 
Ana Marta Grade 

Answers