File Explorer opening automatically

I have installed red gate software in windows 10. After the installation, the file explorer keeps opening automatically. Has someone faced such a problem before. If yes please help me.

Answers

• Danny33Danny33 Posts: 2 New member
    By the way I have resolved the issue by using this method. Thank you.
  • jimwaddelljimwaddell Posts: 1 New member
    Thanks for the solution.
  • annajimmyannajimmy Posts: 1 New member
    Thank you very much. Your solution helps me a lot. 
  • JackyYangerJackyYanger Posts: 3 New member
    Do you look for Research Paper Writing Service? Im looking for it too, to complete my dissertation from Boston Law College. I need help asap, so can someone advise me really good writers?
  • JackyYangerJackyYanger Posts: 3 New member
    Danny33 said:
    I have installed red gate software in windows 10. After the installation, the file explorer keeps opening automatically. Has someone faced such a problem before. If yes please help me.
    Do you look for Research Paper Writing Service? Im looking for it too, to complete my dissertation from Boston Law College. I need help asap, so can someone advise me really good writers?
  • KisameKisame Posts: 2 New member
    edited September 22, 2022 7:06AM
    What care is required for implant-supported crowns? Take care of your artificial teeth the same way you took care of your real teeth. No extra care is needed. Choose an appropriate toothbrush and toothpaste and clean the gaps between the teeth and the transition to the gum https://elegantlab.com/screw-retained-implants/ . Floss to deal with food debris between your teeth. Remember to see your dentist once or twice a year for preventive care. You can learn more on this site. You can also benefit greatly from the strength of the zirconia base and the transparency of the multi-layered porcelain
  • teladyjecateladyjeca Posts: 1 New member

Yes, some users have reported that File Explorer opens automatically after installing Red Gate software. There are a few possible reasons for this, and there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.

One possibility is that Red Gate software has installed a startup program that opens File Explorer when Windows starts. To check this, open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and go to the Startup tab. Look for any Red Gate software programs and disable them.

Another possibility is that Red Gate software has created a shortcut to File Explorer on your desktop or in your Start menu. To remove this shortcut, right-click on it and select Delete.

If you've tried these steps and File Explorer is still opening automatically, you can try uninstalling Red Gate software and reinstalling it. Be sure to uninstall any associated products or services as well.

If you're still having problems, you can contact Red Gate support for help.

Here are some additional steps you can try:

• Check for updates for Red Gate software.
    • Run a virus scan.
    • Repair Windows.
    • Create a new user account and test to see if the problem persists.

If you're still having problems, you can contact Red Gate support for further assistance.

• I recently availed myself of an academic writing service for my Argumentative Essays. The professionalism and depth of research were commendable. The writer skillfully presented diverse perspectives, enhancing the essay's credibility. Overall, a valuable experience that significantly contributed to my academic success.