How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

SQL Monitor 11.06

I moved SQL Monitor from one server to another and installed SQL Monitor 11.05 and it was working. I then installed the 11.06 update, and now I am not able to connect to the page with this error on Firefox:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to emsdbamon1.emsmc.local. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

This error in Microsoft Edge:

Hmmm… can't reach this page

The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

This error in Chrome:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Nothing has changed in the IIS setup, can anyone help me get this set back up so the page will load?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    CamromereCamromere Posts: 12 New member
    The firewall was set up correctly, but when I went back to check the SSL settings, it turned out l had SSL enabled, but the dropdown to select the certificate had defaulted back to None. Once I selected the certificate in the dropdown, the site started working again. Thanks!
  • Options
    Well, I spoke too soon. System admin created a new SSL certificate for the new server, but I still cannot get the GlobalDashboard page to load at all. It comes up with  yellow "yield sign" on the ssl lock in the address bar. I'm at a point I just don't know what else to check.
  • Options