IExpressionCollection not recognised

Hi, I've just downloaded a trial version of .NET Reflector in order to make some changes to an existing C# project.

My project has a reference to Reflector.exe, and has using statements for Reflector, Reflector.CodeModel and Reflector.CodeModel.Memory. However,  existing code is using the IExpressionCollection interface, and this isn't being recognised. Has this been removed, or do I need a different reference/using statement?
Tagged:

Answers

• Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4
    Hi @Amerella,

Thanks for your post!

Just to confirm, what kind of change are you trying to make? (Typically, there's no need to add reference to the Reflector files.)

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

• AmerellaAmerella Posts: 2 New member
    edited September 29, 2020 8:35AM
    Hi @Jessica R, the program I'm amending decompiles DLLs and does various checks that we've set up to make sure we haven't introduced any problems with them. It does this in bulk so that one of our users can run it regularly across multiple DLLs. The changes I'm making don't affect any of the Reflector functionality that we're using, just the logic in the checks - however, this is the first time I've installed Reflector myself.
  • Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4

Hi @Amerella

Our developers have let me know that the `IExpressionCollection` type no longer exists in Reflector as many of collection types in reflector were replaced into .NET container types like `ICollection<T>` or `IList<T>`.

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?