SQL Search still no results

YarpieYarpie Posts: 4 New member
My colleague has installed SQL Search version 3.5.2.2607 but the search results still won't display anything. I have installed it on a test server and took about 20 mins to create the indexes and works but a much bigger server seems to be either taking its time or something is blocking it
Tagged:

Answers

• Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4
    Hi @Yarpie,

Sorry to hear you're running into an issue!

I'm curious-  if you open SQL Search before you connect to your SQL Server, does it display results?

To confirm, is it showing any errors or it just returns no results after you search?

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

• YarpieYarpie Posts: 4 New member
    I can't open SQL Search outside of SQL 2012 int integrated 
    I've looked into the folder where all the indexes are stored so all the databases are all in there but the indexes are all zero. I have also tried looking for names such as Select, From,m Where and data files that I know but I see the index come up with Indexing but still no results are displayed
    I've found an error...ERROR ServerObjectIndexer - Exception while Indexing Server:
    System.EntrypointNotFoundException: Unable to find an Entry point named 'SQLlite3_open_interop' DLL ' SQLite.Interop.dll'
  • Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4
    Thanks @Yarpie, do you have any other Redgate tools installed? This error usually occurs when an older version of a different tool tries to load an older version of the SQLlite3 library.

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?