FROM TABLE1 T1

and NOT this:
SELECT T1.col1 AS 'Col1'
FROM TABLE1 AS T1
Tagged:

Best Answer

• TomWTomW Posts: 108 Gold 1
    Hi @EdCarden

In order to achieve this, you'll need to set the following options. The first one is under the "Aliases" tab in the options, whereas the second one is under "Styles".

Let me know if you have anymore problems.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Software Engineer for SQL Prompt
    Redgate Software

Answers

• EdCardenEdCarden Posts: 134 Silver 1
    @TomW

Ive never looked at the Styles feature before because I felt t was never flexible enough to suit my needs but its close. 

I want to ask another Q but I can;t figure out how t post T-SQL code here so that its aligned correctly and presented here the same way it looks in SQL Server Mgt Studios query
  • Hi @EdCarden

Your best bet is likely to be to get in touch with our support team who can help you get a solid reproduction of your issue.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Software Engineer for SQL Prompt
    Redgate Software
  • EdCardenEdCarden Posts: 134 Silver 1
    TomW said:
    Hi @EdCarden

Your best bet is likely to be to get in touch with our support team who can help you get a solid reproduction of your issue.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Tom - Does this mean there is NO way in these forums to post T-SQL code such that its no re-formatted by the page in order to properly show an example of some SQL code? I would assume there is and its just not clear on how to since this is a feedback for tool on SQL development.