Issues while importing SQL database data into SQL change automation project in Visualstudio 2019 Pro

Hi Team,
When I'm trying to import my SQL db data into VS 2019 Pro SQL change automation project, getting errors in the script. Resolving one by one even more issues coming all the way. And I used SQL compare filter file .scpf in the sln folder even its not considering while import, all the things getting imported and when I do refresh issues coming in the script.

Is there any way to import in the order like tables first then views, later functions & sp's in the last ?

And could you please tell me how to resolve the issues while importing ?

Answers

• way0utwestway0utwest Posts: 313 Rose Gold 1
    Quite a bit here to discuss. I'm not sure what the errors are, so it's hard to know what to do here. I assume you build a scpf file and set that up in the project configuration?

I'm not sure the order of import, though it would require a filter file to import the objects by type. You'd include only tables in the filter file, then edit it to include views, import, then edit, etc.

Can you include a zip file of the schema and I can run a test to try and understand the errors or include a screenshot of some of the errors you're getting?