Indexing issue

I am currently unable to index within SQL Search which causes me to be unable to find any objects within my database, I have tried to reinstall but this did not resolve my issue I was wondering how best to resolve.

Stack Trace:
09 Sep 2019 14:18:49.890 [159] ERROR ServerObjectIndexer - Exception while indexing server: 
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'sqlite3_open_interop' in DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll'.
   at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_interop(Byte[] utf8Filename, Byte[] vfsName, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 extFuncs, IntPtr& db)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.SqliteDatabaseConnection.EnsureConnectionOpen()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.SqliteDatabaseConnection.CreateCommand()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.ServerObjectStorage.Initialise()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.ServerObjectIndexer.Index(CancellationToken )
09 Sep 2019 14:18:49.890 [160] ERROR DatabaseObjectIndexer - Exception while indexing database Awaze: 
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'sqlite3_open_interop' in DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll'.
   at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_interop(Byte[] utf8Filename, Byte[] vfsName, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 extFuncs, IntPtr& db)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.SqliteDatabaseConnection.EnsureConnectionOpen()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.SqliteDatabaseConnection.CreateCommand()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.SQLite.DatabaseObjectStorage.Initialise()
   at RedGate.SQLSearch.Indexing.DatabaseObjectIndexer.Index(CancellationToken )

Best Answer

Answers

• JackMaidenJackMaiden Posts: 2 New member
    I use SQL Search and SQL Compare, but I believe I installed SQL Search individually, I will keep track of the above thread
  • Russell DRussell D Posts: 1,324 Diamond 5
    edited September 9, 2019 2:23PM
    Ok I'd make sure that you're on the latest of both of those tools as it could be down to a dependency mismatch between the Compare Engine and Search. I see you've emailed in a support ticket anyway so we can request further information through that if needed.
    Have you visited our Help Centre?