Options

SQL Refactor Menu grayed out

microslavemicroslave Posts: 2
edited March 8, 2007 2:31PM in SQL Refactor Previous Versions
I'm currently trying to evaluate a test version of SQL Refactor V.1.0.3.0, but unfortunately cannot get it up and running.
I'm working on a German WinXP SP 2 with SQL Server Mgmt Studio Version 9.00.3042.00 (German)

After browsing this forum, this is what I tried so far:
- sqlwb /setup
- repair install sql refactor
- copied all assembly references present in RedGate.Refactoring.AddIn.dll.config + extensibility.dll to refactor program folder
- tried to regasm the RedGate.Refactoring.AddIn.dll. This produced the following error:
RegAsm : error RA0000 : Die Methode GetMenuItems im Typ RedGate.Refactoring.AddIn.ExplorerMenus.RefactoringMenu der Assembly RedGate.Refactoring.AddIn, Version=1.0.0.1175, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7f465a1c156d4d57 hat keine Implementierung.
(Method GetMenuItems of type RedGate.Refactoring.AddIn.ExplorerMenus.RefactoringMenu doesn't have an implementation)

Is there anything else I could try? Unfortunately I'm forced to use German program versions by a customer policy, but if this might be the origin of the problems, I could try to use Refactor on another box.

Thank you for your support!

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    I think that if you are using SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, then you will need to use the Refactor Beta until we can sort this out. I'll send you a link privately.
  • Options
    I think that if you are using SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, then you will need to use the Refactor Beta until we can sort this out. I'll send you a link privately.

I've got a similar issue and I'm scheduled to present the SQL Prompt bundle at a users group meeting next week. Any help would be appreciated.