Tell us why you love SQL Prompt for the chance to win Redgate goodies!

Hello everyone,

Do you want the chance to win a bag of Redgate goodies, including a copy of Grant Fritchey's book SQL Server Execution Plans, Third Edition? Then, enter our new competition over on the General Forum. All you have to do is tell us why you love SQL Prompt.

Enter here by 30th July.

Cheers,

Roseanna
Product Marketing Manager for SQL Prompt and SQL Toolbelt Essentials

Comments

• ShubhamShubham Posts: 0 New member
    I love this tools that save me and my team time which ultimately translates to saving money for my employer.I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.
    I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.I love this tools that save me and my team time which ultimately translates to saving money for my employer
    I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.
    I love this tools that save me and my team time which ultimately translates to saving money for my employer.I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.
    I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.I love this tools that save me and my team time which ultimately translates to saving money for my employer
    I’ve been using Redgate tools for over 5 years, and the Redgate team has done a fantastic job with SQL Prompt. The SQL Developer Bundle, which includes SQL Prompt, was one of the first tools I purchased for my team of database administrators and architects when I started my current project. I can honestly say the tools have saved us hundreds of man hours and paid for the purchase many times over.
  • Hank747Hank747 Posts: 3 Bronze 1
    SQL Prompt makes me more efficient. It works so well with a properly structured database and is very intuitive on joins. It makes writing queries a joy. I recently joined a dev team and, coming from IT Operations, formatting was never a need. Working with the devs, I have gained a great appreciation for code formatting. SQL Prompt gives me the ability to format consistently and add standardization to all my queries and scripts. Thank you for such a great product!
This discussion has been closed.