SQLSC Doesn't like a FK that maps to a column in a FileTable

wgerrardwgerrard Posts: 2
SQL Source Control just threw a shoe:

"Failed to locate the field stream_id on the target table dbo.FileTable for the FK_Document_Stream_Id foreign key."

only change in the database was adding a FK on a standard SQL table that referenced the key in a FileTable.

any ideas how to at least work around this so I can keep my DB source controlled?

-Bill

Edit:
Installed Version 3.5.6.338 updating to 3.7.0
Upgraded to 3.7 and I still get this error.
Tagged:

Comments

• Anu DAnu D Posts: 876 Silver 3
    Thanks for your post.

I have emailed you just now to ask for more details regarding this issue
    Anuradha Deshpande
    Product Support
    Redgate Software Ltd.
    E-mail: support@red-gate.com
  • cshencshen Posts: 1 Bronze 1
    Is there any updates on this issue? We got the same problem recently. We did rename the PK. But the we change the FK name at the same svn version. So the FK relationship holds both before and after the change.
  • clemsontigerclemsontiger Posts: 10 Bronze 2
    having a similar problem. I renamed  a primary key and then setup a foreign key to it. now I get in Source Control "Failed to locate the field .. on the target table ... for the ... foreign key. I went in and now have removed that foreign key and it's still giving the message. Can't commit until this is fixed.
  • RichardLRichardL Posts: 417 Gold 4
    Hi @clemsontiger

Thanks for your post. 

Could you let us know what version of Source Control you're on? 

Regards

Richard Lynch. 
    Customer Support
    Redgate Software
  • clemsontigerclemsontiger Posts: 10 Bronze 2
    @RichardL, sorry, I ended up contacting support. We resolved the issue by unlinking the database from source control, then I had to go into the SVN Repository itself and find the affected table, modify it to remove the foreign key. then relink the database to source control. It fixed the issue. Not sure why it happened in the first place however.