Why doesn't the VSTS Release "Database diff report" Show Anything

Just started using ReadyRoll with VSTS and I love the additional stuff you get in the Release overview, like the "Database diff report" and "Database script". However, neither actually shows what was deployed. I will happily send you a screenshot. So, is there something I am missing? Some setting that needs configuring or is it a browser issue (I use Chrome)
Tagged:

Answers

• RichardLRichardL Posts: 417 Gold 4
    Hi @BrennanG

Thanks for your post.

I see that you have a support ticket open with us on this so we'll be in touch through that.

Kind regards

Richard Lynch
    Customer Support
    Redgate Software
  • BrennanGBrennanG Posts: 2 New member
    Yeah, sure. I have figured out that there seems to be an issue with the scrollbar. In the database script report there isn't one and in the differences report it just doesn't work.
  • Did you ever get a solution to this. I have the same problem with the diff report content being hidden. I can fix it in Chrome dev tools with the following changes: find the iframe.external-content-iframe in question. set the height: 100% for it's html, body and div.release-dif elements. Anyway to get this working until we update to tfs 2018?
  • RichardLRichardL Posts: 417 Gold 4
    Hi @LucidObscurity

Thanks for your post. 

Just to let you know that the product team are still working on this. 
    There is a fix for this in progress and although there isn't a concrete time in place, please keep an eye out for next release of SQL Data Compare as it is likely to be included in this. 

Kind regards

Richard Lynch. 
    Customer Support
    Redgate Software