IIS - ASP.NET - PORT NUMBER IS INVALID

ScinixScinix Posts: 2 New member
edited November 16, 2017 7:31PM in ANTS Performance Profiler 9
I hit this error, when i try to run profiler for IIS. FYI, my iis has hosted several applications with different port numbers.
The list for the dropdown is empty. Any help for this?
yq0ufhxeems5.png

Best Answers

• Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4
    So sorry to hear you're running into an issue!

Are you by any chance on a Windows 10 LTSB system?

If so, I'm afraid that is what is causing this error, since the profiler isn't able to properly detect the IIS install on LTSB. (You would see something like this in the log file (Help>Open log folder): 12 Dec 2016 09:43:40.461 [1] WARN RedGate.Profiler.IISSupport.Local.LocalIisInspector - IIS is not supported on installed OS version.)

If you aren't on LTSB, however, can you please share your log files with us from Help>Open log folder so that we can take a look for more detail?

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

• Jessica RJessica R Posts: 1,319 Rose Gold 4
    Unfortunately no, it won't work with that OS version at the moment, I'm very sorry to say. :/

(We have a feature request to support LTSB - PP-3959- and I've +1'd this but we don't have an ETA currently.)

Do you have another machine that you can put copy the IIS application to and profile on? So sorry for the inconvenience!

Jessica Ramos | Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

Answers

• ScinixScinix Posts: 2 New member
    Thanks alot for your answer, I'm using Windows 10 LTSB OS, does it mean the IIS will not be supported and this issue cannot be resolved currently with this version of OS?