SqlDataCompare SDK Options

I have used the SqlCompare SDK in the past, and today I wrote a new tool using the SqlDataCompare SDK. However, I am unable to find the comparison options related to data compare. All I can find are the usual SqlCompare options:

namespace RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine
{
public struct Options

But these are not the same options that are available in SQL Data Compare. Where are the data compare options, such as: Ignore spaces in object names, Include identity columns, Disable foreign keys, etc., and how do I set them?

Thanks,
Dennis
Tagged:

Answers

• PlantBasedSQLPlantBasedSQL Posts: 187 Gold 4
    edited November 16, 2017 11:47AM
    Hi @gvsoft the SQL Comparison SDK is no longer available from Redgate and has been superseded by new deployment methods and tooling - if you would like to have a conversation about how the existing Redgate tooling can help you achieve what you're hoping to, please feel free to get in touch with the team and they'll be happy to talk through how they can help: https://www.red-gate.com/our-company/contact-us
  • PocketWordPocketWord Posts: 1 New member
    gvsoft said:
    I have used the SqlCompare SDK in the past, and today I wrote a new tool using the SqlDataCompare SDK. However, I am unable to find the comparison options related to data compare. All I can find are the usual SqlCompare options:

namespace RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine
    {
    public struct Options

But these are not the same options that are available in SQL Data Compare. Where are the data compare options, such as: Ignore spaces in object names, Include identity columns, Disable foreign keys, etc., and how do I set them?

Thanks,
    Dennis

Did you find your answer for this. I am also facing the same issue