Options

end of life or end of support for products

phendrixphendrix Posts: 2 New member
Where can I locate end of life or end of support for SQL Compare product versions?
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    spthornspthorn Posts: 12 Bronze 4
    We got this email some minutes ago:

"As a SQL Comparison SDK customer, I’m writing to let you know that as of today we will no longer be offering any further updates or new licenses for this product.

Your current copy of SQL Comparison SDK will still work and you can keep using it for as long as you like. You will also receive full support for the duration of your existing license agreement.

Why we’re making this change

Our DLM Automation tool, available within the SQL Toolbelt, is a more efficient way of automating the SQL Server Deployment processes, and many customers have already switched over to this preferred method. In order to ensure sufficient resources and attention are available to develop our ingeniously simple range of SQL Server tools, we need to retire those products that no-longer meet the demands of our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, simply reply to this email or contact our Support team.

Kind regards,
    Leonardo Machado
    Product Manager, Redgate"
  • Options
    spthornspthorn Posts: 12 Bronze 4
    Thanks for clarifying! I did think it odd, as the website/forums made no mention of it. Good deal. I love SQL Compare and use it on an at least weekly basis.