Issues with SQL Multi Script 1.3.0753

JoeGTJoeGT Posts: 50
edited July 31, 2017 7:09PM in SQL Multi Script
Getting this error when attempting to use the "Save All" option in SQL Multi Script version 1.3.0753

I have to use this option as the result set from my query contains over 3 million rows - which kills the UI if I try to switch to the "Results" tab and wait for the rows.

The error that comes back is:

Could not load file or assembly 'NPOI.OOXML, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0df73ec7942b34e1' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm not sure of the location in the file system for this file/assembly and I cant find it using a standard explorer search.

Any ideas on either how to find it or what the error means (and how to resolve it) ?

Cheers

Joe
Tagged:

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi Joe, thank you for your forum post.

Checking on my system the NPOI.OOXML file is a dll file that exists in the installation folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Red gate\SQL Multi Script 1

I suspect it is 3rd party component used to read text files, but will need to confirm this with development colleagues.

If you increase the minimum logging level to verbose via the help menu ->Logging ->Minimum logging level. Are there any entries in the log file that help locate a cause of the problem, assuming that the NPOI.OOXML.dll file exists in the above installation folder path.

Many Thanks
    Eddie

Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com