Options

Error comparing database: Could not find a part of the path

mberocaymberocay Posts: 2
edited February 20, 2017 3:42PM in SQL Source Control
If I go to the Commit or Get Latest tabs in SQL Source Control I get the following error:
Could not find a part of the path 'C:UsersxxxxxAppDataLocalRed GateSQL Source Control 5Transientsc1kih1mu.4li'.

If i navigate to the Transients folder in the filesystem the folder c1kih1mu.4li is indeed not there.

I am completely unable to use SQL Source Control for this database now. I have several other databases that use SQL source control that seem to be working fine. How can I get this up and running again so I can continue my work?

Comments

• Options
    SYEDPSYEDP Posts: 1 New member
    mberocay wrote: »
    If I go to the Commit or Get Latest tabs in SQL Source Control I get the following error:
    Could not find a part of the path 'C:UsersxxxxxAppDataLocalRed GateSQL Source Control 5Transientsc1kih1mu.4li'.

If i navigate to the Transients folder in the filesystem the folder c1kih1mu.4li is indeed not there.

I am completely unable to use SQL Source Control for this database now. I have several other databases that use SQL source control that seem to be working fine. How can I get this up and running again so I can continue my work?

Hi mberocay,

Have you got any solution for this yet?
  • Options
    craigB0TcraigB0T Posts: 1 New member
    I solved this issue by unlinking and re-linking from source control.
    Select database > open SQL Source Control Tab > select Setup tab > select Unlink from source control > link to source control.