SQL Source control error "If we have detected a conflict, it must be in the head to live set"

Getting following error "If we have detected a conflict, it must be in the head to live set" when getting latest or trying to commit changes from SQL Source control. Please provide any workaround or solution if any.
SQL Source control version : 4.1.8.41
Tagged:

Comments

• Sergio RSergio R Posts: 610 Rose Gold 5
    Hi,

Usually this error will relate to a specific object, which is identified in the error report.

If you can identify that object then you should be able to resolve this issue by:

1 - Unlinking the DB from Source Control

2 - Removing that object from the repository (or reverting to a previous version)

3 - Re-link DB to Source Control

Thank you,

Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Please see our Help Center for detailed guides on how to use our tools
  • MohanrajMohanraj Posts: 2 New member
    Thanks for your comment Sergio, I can't find any object causing this issue in the error message. Also I have sent the error report to RedGate as well. The same Branch or Trunk we can able to GetLatest/Commit changes from different machine/users but issue is happening on few machines only. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
  • I am having the same issue. I am the only one with it as others do not get this error message. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  • Hi @Vettri, @Sergio R 's post further up in the thread should help somewhat, but if you have a support contract and you'd like one of the team to look into your specific problem in more detail you can send us a ticket here.