Error(s) with v6.0.18.6833

BinksBinks Posts: 10 New member
edited February 1, 2017 10:52AM in SQL Monitor 6
Hi,

Since upgrading to v6.0.18.6833 last Wednesday (1/25) the email alerts I receive from SQL Monitor display "The underlying data for this alert has been purged:" in the details section where the details of the alert would normally be shown and "unknown" for Process Name, Database, Host, User, etc.

Errors like this one are in the event log.

The one thing that stands out is that the time of the event in the event log is 1/31/2017 7:34:17 AM, but then in the error it says "Could not find blocking process with session id 308 and login time 1/31/2017 1:32:14 PM" which would be in the future. Perhaps this value is in GMT though.

Log Name: Red Gate Software
Source: SQL Monitor 6
Date: 1/31/2017 7:34:17 AM
Event ID: 0
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: *****
Description:
2017-01-31 13:34:17,871 [42] ERROR RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory [(null)] - Assuming alert data purged
System.Data.ObjectNotFoundException: Could not find blocking process with session id 308 and login time 1/31/2017 1:32:14 PM
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.BlockingSqlProcessViewModel.GetHeadProcess(IEnumerable`1 allProcesses)
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.BlockingSqlProcessViewModel..ctor(AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, AlertInstance alertInstance, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider)
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory.GetSpecificAlertTypeViewModel(AlertInstance alertInstance, AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IUtcDateTimeProvider utcDateTimeProvider, IAlertConfigurationProvider alertConfiguration, IAlertControllerHelper alertControllerHelper, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider, ISqlServerAliasRepository serverAliasRepository)System.Data.ObjectNotFoundException: Could not find blocking process with session id 308 and login time 1/31/2017 1:32:14 PM
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.BlockingSqlProcessViewModel.GetHeadProcess(IEnumerable`1 allProcesses)
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.BlockingSqlProcessViewModel..ctor(AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, AlertInstance alertInstance, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider)
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory.GetSpecificAlertTypeViewModel(AlertInstance alertInstance, AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IUtcDateTimeProvider utcDateTimeProvider, IAlertConfigurationProvider alertConfiguration, IAlertControllerHelper alertControllerHelper, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider, ISqlServerAliasRepository serverAliasRepository)

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"&gt;
<System>
<Provider Name="SQL Monitor 6" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-01-31T13:34:17.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>1049</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Red Gate Software</Channel>
<Computer>*****</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>2017-01-31 13:34:17,871 [42] ERROR RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory [(null)] - Assuming alert data purged
System.Data.ObjectNotFoundException: Could not find blocking process with session id 308 and login time 1/31/2017 1:32:14 PM
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory.GetSpecificAlertTypeViewModel(AlertInstance alertInstance, AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IUtcDateTimeProvider utcDateTimeProvider, IAlertConfigurationProvider alertConfiguration, IAlertControllerHelper alertControllerHelper, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider, ISqlServerAliasRepository serverAliasRepository)System.Data.ObjectNotFoundException: Could not find blocking process with session id 308 and login time 1/31/2017 1:32:14 PM
at RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Core.AlertTypeModels.AlertTypeViewModelFactory.GetSpecificAlertTypeViewModel(AlertInstance alertInstance, AlertDefinition alertTypeDefinition, IRepositoryDataPresenter dataPresenter, IUtcDateTimeProvider utcDateTimeProvider, IAlertConfigurationProvider alertConfiguration, IAlertControllerHelper alertControllerHelper, IQueryRangeProvider queryRangeProvider, ISqlServerAliasRepository serverAliasRepository)
</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Let me know if you need me to provide any additional information.

Thanks.

Comments

• BinksBinks Posts: 10 New member
    I should also note that if I look in the web console for SQL Monitor, the alert details are there. So the issue appears to be specific to the email piece.
  • TUellnerTUellner Posts: 56 Bronze 5
    Adding my voice to this error.
    Please let me know if you would like information from my logs as well but the error message is the same as above, just a different spid.
  • Hi all,

We've seen several reports of this issue and it is being investigated under internal reference SRP-11016. I'll update here when we have any further information (or if we need more information from you TUellner).

Thanks for letting us know!

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?