Time display as 24 hour clock

gerhaugerhau Posts: 19
edited October 19, 2016 10:41AM in SQL Monitor Previous Versions
Hi

Is there a way to change time display in SQL Monitor to use 24 hour clock in stead of AM/PM?
( 6 pm -> 18:00)

regards
Gert
Gert Hauan

Comments

• Alex BAlex B Posts: 1,131 Diamond 4
    Hi Gerhau,

At the moment there is not a way to change the time display in SQL Monitor. There is an internal enhancement request SRP-2851 regarding this issue and a uservoice forum post related to this as well. Please visit the uservoice forum above and vote for that enhancement and I will also make a note on our internal request for you.

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Hi Alex

Thanks for your reply. I looked at the uservoice post, and cast my vote there. How ever, looking at the date of the original post there, it dates back to 2011. That does not sound promising. Do you guys really work on this issue, or is it way down in the pile?

In many countries, the AM/PM stuff is just confusing, so I really hope you will do something about this.
    Gert Hauan
    Hi Gert,

As I said, I have also updated the internal request for this which has been added to more recently, doing both raises the visibility of it and the likelihood it will be addressed. So you are aware, it does appear to be medium-low priority at the moment.

Kind regards,
    Alex

• Hi Alex,

It has been one year and a half since the last update on this topic.
    I'm a new user of Redgate Performance Monitor and I was wondering what the current status of this topic is.

Can you say something about the prognosis when this will be implemented?

With Kind Regards,

Eric Knijnenburg
    Stichting NIVEL
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Hi Eric (et al),

The development team have been discussing this again recently and it actually looks likely to be worked on in this sprint or one in the near future. It may not be completed in a single sprint due to the number of locations times are presented, but do keep an eye out on the release notes for this to be included.

Kind regards,
    Alex

• We have just released version 6.0.7 which now allows the user to choose whether to display times in 12 or 24 hour clock - if you update you can find this option on Configuration > Display settings.

Apologies that it took so long to implement this - we'd have liked to have addressed this sooner, but we're glad to have finally released the fix today at 15:00 local time (or 3pm if you prefer!)

Thanks for your patience,
    Adam