Server Overview Dashboard

pdxdbapdxdba Posts: 5
edited November 10, 2016 4:19AM in SQL Monitor 6
I've been searching for the answer, but alas ...

On the new dashboard view (which looks great, BTW), I am looking for a way to set a refresh interval. Also, I would like to be able to configure the amount of time is shown from the default of 24 hours instead of having to change it every time I go into the page.

But the biggest thing for me is the refresh interval. I have this up on a monitor by my desk and need fresh data displayed without a human having to interface with the GUI.

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi pdxdba,

Thanks for posting on the Redgate forums.

I will discuss this with the team and let you know what we can do about this.
    Kind regards,
    Dan Bainbridge
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software
  • SQL Monitor now allows you to set a refresh interval on the server overview pages. Of course, it may be necessary to temporarily set this to "No refresh" when you are digging into the queries/waits or error log tables for example, otherwise it can refresh the table while you're in the middle of investigating a particular query/wait or log entry. We hope this meets your requirements and welcome any feedback.

The latest version, which includes this amongst many more enhancements, is version 6.0.11

Thanks
    Adam