Visual Studio 2015 Crash

tomasdtomasd Posts: 2
edited September 28, 2016 7:26AM in .NET Reflector Previous Versions
When I try to start VS debugger on a dump (managed only, mixed), it will crash the VS2015. I have discovered, that the problem occurs only with option "Decompile from Call Stack" enabled. Tried with my 8.5.0.179 (licensed) and aslo with the version 9 (trial).

Comments

• I can confirm this issue.
    It is an AccessViolation thrown.

Version of file "RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll" is 9.00.1.374 and licensed.

Call Stack:
    [Managed to Native Transition]
    > RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!..ForLoadedModules(System.Action<string, string> value, System.Action<string, string, string> value) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!..LoadedModules(out int moduleDataHash) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!..() Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!Ž..(log4net.ILog value, System.Windows.Forms.IWin32Window value, System.Action value, System.Collections.Generic.IList<System.Type> value) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!Ž..(log4net.ILog value, System.Windows.Forms.IWin32Window value, System.Action value) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!..(System.Action value) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!..(bool value) Unknown
    RedGate.Reflector.VsPackage.dll!‡..(EnvDTE.dbgEventReason value) Unknown
    EnvDTE.dll!EnvDTE._dispDebuggerEvents_SinkHelper.OnEnterRunMode(EnvDTE.dbgEventReason A_1) Unknown
    [Native to Managed Transition]
    VsGraphicsLaunchHookPkg.dll!Microsoft.VsPixPkg.XXX_DebugLaunchHook.OnLaunchDebugTargets(uint DebugTargetCount, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.VsDebugTargetInfo4[] pDebugTargets, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.VsDebugTargetProcessInfo[] pLaunchResults) Unknown
    VsDebugPresentationPackage.dll!Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Utilities.Utils.LaunchDump(Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.EditorSystem.DmpSummary dumpSummary, System.Guid launchEngine) Unknown

I could provide a mini dump of 2,3MB size. But here is no space to upload.