BUG: Display Tabs Transposed

mdullni1mdullni1 Posts: 26 Bronze 3
edited October 10, 2016 8:45AM in SQL Data Compare
On the results display, the Only in Source and Only in Target tabs are transposed. My results for Only in Source are displaying on the Only in Target tab.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry you are having issues with Data Compare. Could I just confirm which direction you are deploying your changes when you see this issue? Is it right to left or left to right?
    Software Engineer
    Redgate Software
  • mdullni1mdullni1 Posts: 26 Bronze 3
    Hi,

Sorry you are having issues with Data Compare. Could I just confirm which direction you are deploying your changes when you see this issue? Is it right to left or left to right?

I am going right to left. If there is a way to upload images I can take screen shots. I don't have a web server on which I could put the images to provide a link.
  • Thanks for that. I think I've managed to reproduce the issue here. Comparing the results in V11 it appears that the tabs should still in the same positions but we should be referring to them as left and right in this context rather than source and target. I will get this logged and fixed for you in an upcoming release.
    Software Engineer
    Redgate Software
  • We think we've fixed this in the latest Frequent Update version, 12.0.32.3340. Does this version work for you?
    Software Developer
    Redgate Software
  • mdullni1mdullni1 Posts: 26 Bronze 3
    We think we've fixed this in the latest Frequent Update version, 12.0.32.3340. Does this version work for you?

Yes, it appears it is fixed. thank you.