license portability

jlloydjlloyd Posts: 2
edited May 6, 2016 10:48AM in ANTS Memory Profiler 8
I have need to run the profiler on different machines at different times, with different machines having different product versions and different OSs, and some may be virtual. The tool will be significantly less useful if the installation can be licensed on only a single machine. How can the profiler be run on different machines?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi,

The profilers are licensed per user; you're able to activate on multiple machines where you're the sole user.
    Sarah Beckett| Customer Support| Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center? 
  • The profilers are licensed per user; you're able to activate on multiple machines where you're the sole user.

Where you're the sole user of application? Not the sole user of the machine?
    I ask because for example I need to diagnose the application which is remote desktop for 20 users :)
  • Greg_SGreg_S Posts: 1 New member
    The profilers are licensed per user; you're able to activate on multiple machines where you're the sole user.

So how can I activate performance profiler and memory profiler on my new laptop without deactivating these products on my desktop PC?
  • I'm afraid currently the deactivation process is still necessary. True account based licensing is being worked on.
    Have you visited our Help Centre?