Finding dependencies of all tables under a schema

sireeshapulipatisireeshapulipati Posts: 2
edited April 13, 2015 6:45PM in SQL Dependency Tracker
I'm trying to find dependencies of all the tables under a schema - what objects these tables are used by. And I need the dependencies across different databases.
Is there an easy way to achieve this? Like filter the objects by schema name? And how can I look at objects that use these table in different databases?

I'm new to Red Gate and still trying to find my way around it. I looked at online documentation and some videos to no avail.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi!

Thanks for your inquiry.
    We have created a ticket for you, and we would like to take this ticket offline for further troubleshooting.

We will contact you through the ticket via the email you have associated with your forum account.

Thanks for your time!

Rick
    Ricky Ram
    Technical Support
    Red Gate Software Ltd.
  • If there is a solution to this issue, it sure would be nice if you posted it here for others to learn! :D

Thanks,
    -dougl
  • Hi MadScientist9001,

Here is the response provided to "sireeshapulipati"

When creating your SQL Dependency Tracker Project, you have the ability for selecting schemas for different databases, with the ability to add multiple databases to a project. You can also view the dependencies for said multiple databases at the same time in the same project.

Here is some information with specific reference to filtering object lists:
    http://documentation.red-gate.com/displ ... ject+lists

Please let us know if this helps or if you have further questions.

Rick
    Ricky Ram
    Technical Support
    Red Gate Software Ltd.