Commandline Option AddDatabaseUseStatement missing

schnandrschnandr Posts: 6
Hi,

I am using data compare via command line. Is there also an option like AddDatabaseUseStatement in sql data compare like in sql compare?

Thanks
Andi

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your Forum Post.

SQL Data Compare does not have the "Add database USE statement" option.

If this is an option you would like to see be added to SQL Data Compare, please submit a Feature Request via the SQL Data Compare User Voice forum using this LINK.

The Redgate User Voice Forum is the best place for submitting a Feature Request. the forum is actively monitored by the Development Teams and Product Managers. The more votes and comments a topic receives will increases its chances of being included in a future version of the product.

As you have posted this request in the "Discontinued and Previous Versions - SQL Data Compare Previous Versions" forum, I suspect you are using SQL Data Compare V10.* or earlier. At the time of submitting this reply, the latest version is V11.*, therefore any successful request will appear in v11 or later version of SQL Data Compare.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • OK, thanks. I found a good workaround with /include:StaticData with SQL Compare.