Options

Potential Bug - Moving Tabs Produces a White, Inactive Page

After the penultimate update (I believe), an old bug reared its head for me: Whenever I try to move a tab, the newly located tab becomes non-responsive and completely white. Is this on someone's radar? Am I doing something wrong? I'm using the most recent SQL Prompt, 10.12.0.27933. I guess I'm assuming this is a SQL Prompt bug, not an SSMS issue, since I think this happened before (and was rectified by an update) - though perhaps that's a faulty assumption based on a bad memory.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize that you are running into issues with SQL Prompt.

I have been unable to recreate your issue on the latest version of SQL Prompt. What version of SSMS are you currently using? In addition, if possible, could you send a screen recording of recreating the issue?

Thank you!
    David Kim
    Product Support Engineer
  • Options
    sethpourciausethpourciau Posts: 3 New member
    Hi David,

I'm using SSMS 18.9.1

The MP4 I created of the issue isn't attaching. Not sure what's going on there, but I'll keep working to get you a visual example.

Thanks,
    Seth

• Options
    Hi there,

Thank you for the information.

I still have not been able to recreate your issue on my end.

If you try uninstalling SQL Prompt, does the issue still occur? This would help us isolate if it is an SSMS or SQL Prompt issue.

Thank you!
    David Kim
    Product Support Engineer