How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

6 SLA Metrics Required by Client

Hi,
I have a list of contract metrics required by my client.  I want to use SQL Monitor to automatically produce and email on a monthly basis. There are pieces of these on the Analysis Tab, the Reports tab and the Estate tab.  I need help to pull all of this information into one, smooth, automatic report.  Can anyone help?

- List of database instances
- Database uptime
- Components that are reaching capacity
- Computer resources growth
- Reserve capacity
- Throughput I/O
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Alex BAlex B Posts: 1,132 Diamond 4
    Hi @terrybuda,

The only parts that can be mailed automatically on a schedule from SQL Monitor are those that you can find and add to a Report on the Reports tab - so things from the Analysis page can be added to a graph in a report tile and if any of the Summary report tiles meet your needs then that information as well. 

Information from the Estate tab or elsewhere in the UI isn't able to be scheduled to be sent currently I'm afraid.  If you would like more functionality or possibilities on the Reports tab then please do create a suggestion on the SQL Monitor Uservoice here https://sqlmonitor.uservoice.com/forums/91743-suggestions/filters/top (or vote on an existing one if any match).

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

Answers

• Options
    terrybuda said:
    Hi,
    I have a list of contract metrics required by my client.  I want to use SQL Monitor to automatically produce and email on a monthly basis. There are pieces of these on the Analysis Tab, the Reports tab and the Estate tab.  I need help to pull all of this information into one, smooth, automatic report.  Can anyone help?

- List of database instances
    - Database uptime
    - Components that are reaching capacity
    - Computer resources growth
    - Reserve capacity
    - Throughput I/O

Has anyone got an answer for this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    -Terry