Import and generate script results in SQL Change Automation encountered an error

So I have cloned our project. Our projects are by database. My one project and database reference works like a charm in DevOps. My new cloned project results in SQL Change Automation encountered an error when it picks up my (localdb) New entities and I try Import and generate script within Redgate SQL Change Automation. Is this because I have to set-up Link database to source control... in SQL Server Management Studio for the new cloned project?

Is there any way I can see how our previous, working project works so that I can model it? I just don't know what oprtions to choose within the Link database to source control... dialogue window.

Thanks for your review and am hopeful for a reply.

Tagged:

Answers

• It looks like you are getting the following exception:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple, Version=4.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This is caused by a bug in the tool that we are currently investigating.

We will update you as soon as possible.
    Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Please see our Help Center for detailed guides on how to use our tools
  • Thanks Sergio. Please let us know as soon as resolved.
  • This issue has now been fixed in SQL Change Automation 3.0.19052 which we have just released.
    Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
  • Did you get my reply Sergio. It's STILL erroring out.
  • Yes, however this looks like a slightly different issue.
    I will work with you on that on the support 
    . Upgrading to 3.0.19052 should resolve the
    Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple, Version=4.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    in most cases
    Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd