Ants Performance Profiler 10 Released
Please note this is a major upgrade, so you will need to have a valid support & upgrades package. Contact [email protected] to convert any existing licence keys to version 10 keys.
- .NET Core 2.0 support.
- Portable PDB support.
- High DPI support.
.NET Core features
- Using "Profile performance" from the ANTS Add-In no longer fails when the output assembly is an .exe.
- When the path to the .NET Core assembly is entered, the working directory path now updates.
- Improved GUI around .NET Core application's URL field.
- Added an ability to enter environment variables for profiled application.
- Incoming HTTP requests support for .NET Core.
- Allow profiling of .NET Core project files (.csproj, .vbproj, .fsproj).
- PP-3985: Added option for exporting database calls to APP command line.
- Microsoft Edge is now shown on browser list for web application profiling.
- Process name is now visible on title bar when attaching (.NET 4+ processes).
- Improved behaviour of "Find" bar on Call tree.
- On IIS app list only managed applications are shown.
- Visual Studio Add-in: Ask to build out-of-date projects before profiling.
Fixed deadlock when profiling applications in sampling mode.
PP-3986: Added ability to provide command line arguments when profiling .NET Core applications.
- PP-3989: Fixed issues with profiling .NET Core.
- PP-4008: Hit counts for generic methods are now correctly calculated.
- PP-4009: Installation no longer fails when Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable is installed.
- PP-4022: Prevent APP from keeping lock on profiled .exe.
- PP-3573: Results not displaying properly at high dpi resolutions
- PP-3310: Call tree not displaying properly at high dpi resolutions
- PP-3309: Control bar labels not aligned properly
- PP-3013: Filter selection truncated at high dpi resolutions
- Visual Studio Add-in: Using "Profile performance" from the ANTS Add-In no longer fails when the output assembly of .NET Core project is an .exe.
- Visual Studio Add-in: Extension is now visible on Marketplace inside Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Add-in: "About" window no longer crashes.