Options

No data available on Analysis

nigelhoopernigelhooper Posts: 4
Whenever I try to look at any of the entries on the Analysis tab it always says "No data available between X and now." Where X is 10 minutes ago.

The overviews tab also appears to be missing lots of data.

The C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Red Gate\Logs\SQL Monitor 2\Base Deployment*.log files have lots of entries as follows:

2011-09-08 11:24:53,579 [ 14] WARN RedGate.Response.Common.SmartAssembly.HeadlessUnhandledExceptionHandler - Report last sent at 09/08/2011 08:51:50. Report send skipped.
2011-09-08 11:25:01,048 [ 14] WARN RedGate.Response.Common.Utilities.Scheduling.JobRunner - Unhandled exception in job run: JobRef(DataCollectionScheduler:Root[].[Cluster][[Name]=goldeneagle].[Machine][[Name]=], IntervalJobSchedule(00:00:15))
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "Cluster_Machine_LogicalDisk_UnstableSamples_Cluster_Machine_LogicalDisk_Keys". The conflict occurred in database "RedGateMonitor", table "data.Cluster_Machine_LogicalDisk_Keys", column 'Id'.
The statement has been terminated.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternal()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteRowSourceToServer(Int32 columnCount)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServer(DataTable table, DataRowState rowState)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServer(DataTable table)
at (Object , DataTable )
at #vgv.#KZz.#MZz(SqlBulkCopy , SqlConnection , SqlTransaction , DataTable )
at #onv.#zov.#Ahz(SqlConnection , IDictionary`2 )
at #onv.#zov.#Tbo(#hjv , #CJv , IEnumerable`1 )
at #5mv.#eov.#fDv(#MJv , #hjv , #hjv , Boolean )
at #5mv.#eov.#t.#B3.#bcz()
at (Object )
at #jZ8.#Xf8.#2f8(#8l8 )

The SQL monitor was installed a couple of months ago by our DBA who has since left, I believe that it was working before he left but I am not sure.

It appears that we have SQL_Monitor_2.3.0.334.exe installed.

How do I fix this?

Comments